Sunday, January 25, 2009

Still Hookin'!

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog, which I do apologize for. I'll be working on some things to post here pretty soon, I hope.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has used my patterns. I noticed that my 8-pointed round ripple is listed in the pattern library on Ravelry! I hope that everyone is enjoying it. I did make a correction to that pattern in row #5. Thankfully it doesn't seem like the mistake affected anyone too much.

I've taken up knitting recently, so I may be adding some of those types of projects, too. I have something in mind concerning the combination of knitting and crochet for a scarf. If I can make it work, I'll work out a pattern and post it here for anybody who would like to make it.

Thanks for coming by my blog!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't find the pattern for the 8-point round ripple. Ravelry sends me to a bad link. :(

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/8-point-round-ripple

Trinket said...

I apologize that the original entry containing that pattern somehow disappeared. I resubmitted the pattern in a new entry.