Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby Blue


I was going through my stash of baby yarn and found some Bernat Softee Baby yarn in Denim Marl that I had bought at a salvage shop. I didn't want to combine the yarn with anything else because I liked the soft variation in its color so much on its own. So, I set to work and here's what came out!

It's made with what I believe is called a "box stitch", which is rather simple to do and makes an interesting textured effect. What I would like to do is put a bit of a spin on this and try for something in an adult size with a nicer looking border. I'll post a pattern for it once I get around to doing it.

1 comment:

aarein said...

Hello! You are very talented. I'm looking for a nice pattern for a newborn blanket and was wondering you can provide the pattern for the 'Baby Blue' blanket. I'd really appreciate it! aareinaikens@gmail.com